This week I plan to complete the following list of work:
- Complete the CoP deliverable
- Research Design Thinking and Human-centered Design
- Research the best ways to conduct a qualitative interview and to report the results from it for teacher meetings.
- Email “schools document” to Kieran and ask him to update it
- Meeting with a teacher from CBS Secondary School in Mitchelstown and report back on it to my supervisors
- Attend a Webinar on how to use the Scopus Index Database
- Begin experimenting with the UDOO Kits, recording what I’m doing and what problems I face etc.
- Download papers on Pedagogical Approaches to teaching STEM subjects in school
- Arrange a meeting with Sarah so we can compare how we both got on using the UDOO Kits, any problems we faced and the next steps to take
- Research State of the Art in UMI technologies
- Create a table for teacher meeting results/responses so we can contrast and compare some findings
- Follow up on emails sent out by ringing the schools and try to arrange a meeting
- Organize an online repository with Sarah
- Research current Garda Vetting Rules and Regulations – do you need a different garda vetting form for different activities with children? etc.
- Continue research on Academic Communities of Practice – online and physical
- Research “why use qualitative data?”
- Begin my “PhD Presentation” and start putting some slides together
- Continue academic research